Antibacterial plastic masterbatch
Antibacterial plastic masterbatch is a new advanced international
standards antibacterial agents of our company's own research and
development. It is safe to use, and kill inhibitory effect, and
does not change color, etc. It has excellent resin substrate
modification, can improve the mechanical properties. It can be used
for antibacterial plastic products made of various types of plastic
substrate such as PE, PP, PVC, PS, HIPS, ABS, PET.
(1) Plastic products with antibacterial function, such as
refrigerators Molded, liner, phone cases, computer keyboards,
washing plastic parts, plastic Power Switch, plastics aqueduct
plastic cutting boards, chairs, fruit bowls, toys for children;
(2) Daily with an antibacterial function of ceramics, porcelain and
glass products, such as bowls, plates, sanitary ware, along with
(3) With an antibacterial function of textiles, fibers, bedding,
medical supplies, such as underwear.
(4) Shoes with antibacterial deodorant various functions, such as
the lining, lined, such as soles.
(5) Various packaging materials, such as plastic packaging bags,
packaging boxes, bags coating;
(6) Various health materials, such as disposable syringes, infusion
devices, such as disposable.
Smooth surface, uniform size, no color difference
Melt Flow Rate
Add antimicrobial masterbatches plastic parts, there is no visible
surface of the solid particles
antibacterial agent content
* Performance: Plastic Products adding antimicrobial masterbatches
required proportion, inhibition rate within 24 hour can be as high
* Toxic to the human body: Authoritative departments identified by
the state, without any toxic effects on the human body.
(1) Masterbatch used to be dry at 80 degree C oven ventilation
within 2-4 hours, and then mixed with other materials can be used.
(2) The final products containing inorganic antibacterial dose to
0.8% for the benchmark, in proportion to the amount of base
material : Material = 1: (14~25).
(3) The processing conditions of plastic resin can refer to base
material processing conditions.